30 Nov 2009

Allo!Allo!

It's great to be back on the blog front after a loooooooooooong gap!And this time,I promise to myself to be more regular with my postings! For those who haven't got a clue of what I'm talking about,lemme explain.....

I'm Raakhee.An engineer by profession,a brat by nature and a true Saggittarian by disposition. I did have a blog here earlier on,but due to my excessive inconsistency in posting, these guys threw my blog into the trash!Anyway,I was getting rather tired of it myself.I'd actually stolen a lot of stuff from forwarded messages,etc. to fill up my blog....and I didn't like the look of that.This one's sure to be different....Do take a peek once in a while and u're sure to find some pieces of my thoughts staring at you in the face :-D

Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

1 comment: